- Lexical Tools
- Java 8.0, UTF-8
- , 2019 Release:
Lexical Tools is a set of fundamental core NLP tools for retrieving lexical variants. Functions (flow components) include retrieving inflectional variants, uninflectional forms, spelling variants, derivational variants, synonyms, fruitful variants, normalization, UTF-8 to ASCII conversion, lowercase, etc.. There are over 62 flow components and 34 options offered in this tools set.
This release includes the latest data integration from The SPECIALIST LEXICON along with completion of software change requests (SCRs). They are briefly described as follows. Please refer to release notes for details.
- Try Lexical Web Tools online
- Download Lexical Tools, 2019 for installing Lexical Tools on your local machine
Feature Enhancements & Bugs Fixes
- Distributed both full version and lite version of lvg.2019
- Upgraded to JRE, 1.8.0_181
- Upgraded to HSqlDb 2.4.1 (HyperSonic SQL DB)
- Upgraded to ICU4J 62.1 (International Components for Unicode)
- Integrated with data from The SPECIALIST LEXICON, 2019