- Lexical Tools
- Java 7.0, UTF-8
- , 2016 Release:
Lexical Tools is a set of fundamental core NLP tools for retrieving lexical variants. Functions (flow components) include retrieving inflectional variants, uninflectional forms, spelling variants, derivational variants, synonyms, fruitful variants, normalization, UTF-8 to ASCII conversion, lowercase, etc.. There are over 62 flow components and 33 options offered in this tools set.
This release includes the latest data integration from The SPECIALIST LEXICON along with completion of software change requests (SCRs). They are briefly described as follows. Please refer to release notes for details.
- Try Lexical Web Tools online
- Download Lexical Tools, 2016 for installing Lexical Tools on your local machine
Feature Enhancements & Bugs Fixes
- Distributed both Full version and Lite version of lvg.2016
- Distributed with JRE, 1.8.0_45
- Distributed with HSqlDb 2.3.2 (HyperSonic SQL DB)
- Distributed with ICU4J 55.1 (International Components for Unicode)
- Integrated with data from The SPECIALIST LEXICON, 2016
- Updated derivations (145,339) - zeroD, prefixD, suffixD
- Update documents of derivation flow component