These release notes summarize new enhanced features and fixed bugs for the most recent releases of Lexical Tools Java.
The 2017 release is the 16th version of the Java Lexical Tools. This version includes 7 tools with 62 flow components and 34 command options in Lvg.
- Distributed with JRE 1.8.0_101
- Distributed with HyperSonic SQL database 2.3.4
- Distributed with International Component for Unicode package ICU4j 57.1
- Integrated with data from The SPECIALIST LEXICON, 2017
- Add 10 new candidate SD-Rules (total 142) to generate more comprehensive suffixD pairs
- Use new optimized set of SD-Rules to include 86 good rules as default SD-Rule set for Trie to reach above 95.09% of precision and 94.92% of recall rate
- Update documents of synonym flow components, synonym options, the spelling variants of suffixD, and the maximum output number for uninflection.