These release notes summarize new enhanced features and fixed bugs for the most recent releases of Lexical Tools Java.
The 2018 release is the 17th version of the Java Lexical Tools. This version includes 7 tools:
- Lvg (Lexical Variants Generation - 62 flow components and 34 command options)
- Distributed with JRE 1.8.0_131
- Integrated with data from The SPECIALIST LEXICON, 2018
- Lexical records
- Sd-Rules trie
- Enhanced Fruitful Variants Flows
- Only suffixD is used to retrieve fruitful variants (prefixD and zeroD are not used to retrieve fruitful variants)
- Bug fixes on the history in the mutation information for fruitful variants flows.