These release notes summarize new enhanced features and fixed bugs for the most recent releases of Lexical Tools Java.
The 2016 release is the 15th version of the Java Lexical Tools. This version includes 7 tools with 62 flow components and 33 command options in Lvg.
- Distributed with JRE 1.8.0_45
- Distributed with HyperSonic SQL database 2.3.2
- Distributed with International Component for Unicode package ICU4j 55.1
- Integrated with data from The SPECIALIST LEXICON, 2016
- Add 2 new candidate prefixes (total 151) to generate more comprehensive prefixD pairs
- Add 11 new candidate SD-Rules (total 132) to generate more comprehensive suffixD pairs
- Use new optimized set of SD-Rules to include 82 good rules as default SD-Rule set for Trie to reach above 95% of precision and recall rate