Derivational variants - all 1 derivational step derivation pairs (dpair) that are in Lexicon and match with one of our SD-Rules are retrieved in this table.
|2||SCA||Syntactic category (name)|
|3||EUI||Eui of base|
|4||BAS||Base form of derivational variant|
|5||SCA||Syntactic category (name)|
|6||EUI||Eui of derivation|
- Go through Lexicon to find raw zeroD, prefixD, and suffixD pairs
- Go through filter algorithms
- Integrated with expert tagging (derivations with 1 derivational step are tagged as valid)
- Final validation
- Combined validated zeroD, prefixD, and suffixD
- Valid OrgD are evaluated and added in 2014+.
- Must have EUIs (in Lexicon)
- valid dPairs
- If a dPair is not include in our SD-Rules, but in Lexicon can be added in here.
- Please refer to derivations design documents for details