Lexical Record - Syntax (Check) Modification Notes
- All base froms (citation and spelling variants) are sorted in the following order:
- Pure ASCII first
- No punctuation first
- Shorter length first
- By Alphabetic order (character value)
- Citation form is the one on the top of above list
- abbreviation, acronym, and nominalization use EUI (and the associated citationform) for cross reference.
- Use prepositions from LEXICON for pphr (prepositional Phrase)
- No double pipes with empty data (||) allowed in nom, acr, abb
- Base form must be pure ASCII unless none exists (Ex. divorcé: a man who is divorced)
- Add "away from" to preposition list of pphr (prepositional Phrase)
- Use base form of citation or spelling variants for the expansion of acronyms and abbreviations
- Check ending letter of glrep, group(glreg) for Nouns
- Check ending letter of regd for Verbs and Adjs
- Changed the frequency of "NounEntry.Trademark=filler" to "0 ~ many"
- Changed the frequency of "AdvEntry.modification_type=filler" to "1 ~ many"
- Added base form to the first field of irreg for noun, verb, adj, and adv
- Added "PronEntry.variants=free"
- Changed "past(thr_sing,fst_sing)" to "past(fst_sing,thr_sing)"
- Changed "past(thr_sing,fst_sing):negative" to "past(fst_sing,thr_sing):negative"