These release notes summarize new enhanced features and fixed bugs for the most recent releases of Lexical Tools Java.
The 2014 release is the 13th version of the Java Lexical Tools. This version includes 7 tools with 62 flow components and 39 command options in Lvg.
- Distributed with JRE 1.7.0_40
- Distributed with HyperSonic SQL database 2.3.0
- Distributed with International Component for Unicode package ICU4j 51.2
- Integrated with data from The SPECIALIST LEXICON, 2014
- Change expansions of abbreviations and acronyms from citation to all base forms of associated Lexical records.
- Apply new developed algorithm to uniquely determine the citation form and the order of spelling variants
- Enhanced derivations related flow components:
- Bugs fixes of categories (part of speech) in derivations DB